Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One Month To Go!

As of yesterday, one month remains before 2008-2009 first-year students arrive at the Tate-Turner-Kuralt building (UNC's SSW) to embark upon an educational journey that will last a lifetime. Some individuals may be nervous and some will be excited, but one thing is for sure and that is the fact that UNC-SSW is a welcoming institution where all new and returning students will be embraced with smiles, hugs, and handshakes on Aug. 14.

Now that I'm a second year student I can't believe my first year is complete. The time went by soooo fast, but when I was reading tons of articles a week, completing papers, and attending field it seemed as if the semesters would never end. At this point, I can only trust that the upcoming school year will provide me with as many learning experiences as last year.

No comments: